Monday, August 11, 2008

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

I went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 yesterday with two of my closest friends, and I have to say... it wasn't as good as the first one. The sequel seemed to jump around, with each girl's storyline so disconnected. And so much was happening, it veered into sappy soap opera territory. To enjoy the movie, you had to forget about reality and just enjoy the scenery - because really, that's the real reason most of us will go see this movie for, to see these four successful starlets come together on the big screen (and to drool over Michael Rady's Kostos, and now newcomer Jesse Williams).

I have to say I was inspired by the girls' wardrobe, especially Lena's grecian-inspired white dresses with matching espadrilles and Bridget's "Indiana Jones"-esque vests and work boots.

I loved how Kostos and Lena only wore white in the boat scene.



Lena (Alexis Bledel) pairs her white dresses with espadrilles. Rekindling my longing for a pair of espadrilles, I set off to find out where her shoes are from. Acccording to Premiere Props, she wears Michael Kors' Stinson Espadrille in navy stripe fabric and Anne Klein's Judine espadrille in white.

1 comment:

Xiaowei Liu said...

hi, do u happen to know where lena's white dress is from in the above picture? I really really like it...thank u very much..