Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dieppa Restrepo


Pictures from Dieppa Restrepo

One of the biggest trends in spring footwear is the oxford shoe. This classic style adds a bit of menswear-chic to your outfits, and the flat heel makes them comfortable for everyday. I love how they give that girl-next-door/tomboy look.

While browsing the Theory website, I fell in love with the white and tan oxfords that their stylists used and inquired who made them. The response - the brand is called Dieppa Restrepo, a brand of unisex shoes founded by Columbian designers Andrea Vargas Dieppa and Elisa Restrepo. The Dieppa Restrepo website calls their shoes the "quintessential grown-up sneakers," known for being "fashion-minded, yet comfortable and durable."

Theory will be stocking these shoes come April at their New York Gansevoort store, and I'll be waiting (impatiently) until then!

5 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

These are awesome! I love the first pair, especially. I want them for Spring...perfect with jeans!

Mela said...

I love Dieppa's shoes, I'd buy each!
Buon weekend
xx Mela

Melanie said...

if you can't wait til april, it looks like maryam nassir zadeh carries the ones you mentioned:

http://www.maryamnassirzadeh.com/designer.php?value=114&&searchtext=

i've been lusting after the peach patent ones myself!

Christina said...

Melanie, I couldn't wait and already did order a pair during the weekend and they arrived today! I ordered the white ones and they are perfect. I love them so much that I wish I could order another pair, in the dark camel, but I def couldn't afford that!

Just Friends said...

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.

24 hour locksmiths * locksmith washington dc

.