Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to Madewell... and my ban goes down the hole

I went to Madewell last night to look at the spring collection, and some of the pieces had arrived at the store. I didn't see any fringe bags, new print scarves, sandals, or the Kenmare boots, but I did see the Endless Summer blouse in different colors, the Maypole blouse, and the Watercolor Peony Top among other things that I can't quite remember. There may or may not be fringe scarves... curse my terrible memory!!!

All in all, everything was very cute. But I had been expecting to see a lot more in-person. I ended up buying a very cute striped shirt, tunic-length with a seam down the middle and a drawstring at the bottom hem. The seam down the middle reminded me of a sewn doll - so cute (I really should find a new adjective)!

The sale section was small and lackluster - most everything is the same, besides the addition of some new pants, and at the same prices as before (right after winter break).

Til next,
Christina

No comments: