Monday, February 02, 2009

Perfect for a beach vacation!

Perfect for a summer day at the beaches of Santorini (or some other European escape, I'll take anything, really, even a jaunt to Santa Monica ... god, I miss fresh air)...

Krasne Dress from Anthropologie
I love the simple, clean lines of the dress, especially the neckline.


Goddess Sekhmet Suit from Anthropologie
This swimsuit is perfect!!! It looks like it could do wonders for a smaller chested gal, with lots of design details over the bust (plus some light padding).


Pearl Garden Bracelet from J. Crew
This bracelet is gorgeous! Layers of pearls will look trendy yet stay relevant years from now. Layer it with more J. Crew pearl bracelets to make a statement.


I dream of Chloé... I have been eyeing these shoes since they first appeared at Nordstroms on their little pedestal. They are completely way out of my budget, but a girl can dream...
Chloé Wedge Sandals

No comments: