Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NY Fashion Week Favorites

Some of my favorites so far...

Barbie Runway Show

Koi Suwannagate
This one's my favorite - I love the big hair, the fun pink sunglasses, and the floaty butterflies!

Juicy Couture

Rebecca Taylor

Tracy Reese

Rag & Bone (I think... can someone confirm this?)

Rachel Roy

Pictures from Jezebel, WWD, and newsday


Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2009


Style.com best describes it as "Dickinsonian". I love the sharp silhouette of the middle one.


Temperley London Fall 2009 RTW


By far, my favorite! The clothes are edgy but still feminine. The first coat is stunning, and the studs are a great detail. And the hair is my beauty inspiration for fall.


Jill Stuart Fall 2009 RTW


The strapless black tiered ruffle dress as well as the white puff-sleeve frock are stunning pieces in themselves. I love this gradual color transition from black to white. Jill Stuart provides great inspiration for girly looks that don't look overdone.

Alexander McQueen, Temperley London, and Jill Stuart runway photos are from Style.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

christina :] this is betty :] the first pic reminds me of barbie for some reason :p this is my first time posting comment hopefully it goes thru!

Christina said...

Hi Betty!!! When are you coming back??? And the first pic is from the Barbie Runway Show - a lot of designers created their own version of outfits for Barbie.