Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Work [it]!

This week is probably one of the worst weeks I've had to endure this quarter and possibly throughout my entire college career. I have SO MUCH WORK!!! To give you a little taste of what's to come, I have a midterm, proposal, and presentation due tomorrow (which I have not worked on because I've had other stuff due this week). I have an English paper due Friday! And a quiz TODAY (which I' m sure I will utterly fail since I've had no time to do the reading)! The horror...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAME

lets be stressed together :)

http://balmainbazaar.blogspot.com/

Sarah Klassen said...

oh dear! I empathize with you as I just finished my degree and recall the unbelievable stress! Hopes for a good week despite the overload and some sunshine to help your day along...